6.18.2011

The Good Husband

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! I am STILL flipping out. So I watch three shows religiously: Gossip Girl, the Real Housewives of You Name It, and The Good Wife. So you can imagine my delight when I spied ... Matt Czuchry, you know Cary Agos from The Good Wife (and formerly of Gilmore Girls)!!! My friends where talking to his friends, everyone was having a good time, and then all of the sudden it hit me: that's Cary.
Of course, I started spazing and obnoxiously blurted, "OMG! That's Cary!!!" to my husband. I made him ask, Matt confirms, and the flipping out continued. My husband is SUCH a good husband: he pushed all three of us towards Matt and snapped this picture. Matt was beyond kind before I recognized him and even more gracious (and humble) when I did recognize him. See: the best things in life really do happen at the beach!!! Xoxo-BLC

PS: If you don't watch The Good Wife, you should. It's a phenomenal show. Even my good husband agrees. :)

9 comments:

  1. The Good Wife is on my series to watch list. Love the story, and you look phenomenal in that Jubilee dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Good Wife too!! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! The Good Wife is (and Gilmore Girls was) one of my handful of shows too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOGAN HUNTZBERGER FOREVER!!!!

    (you look SO tan & gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't watched it yet but that's so fun you got to meet him! You look gorgeous in the pic btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous photo! You're practically FAMOUS! ;) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I havent actually watched it - my roomie watches it like crazy though so when I showed her this picture she kinda flipped lol. Love your blog and I am your newest follower.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark