2.01.2010

Vow and Forever

Since my father is a minister, I always thought it would be so special for him to officiate our wedding. And that it was! Ale and I were his 150th wedding (but his first in a tux). As we planned for Daddy to perform the ceremony, I began to worry about who would walk me down the aisle. Initially I wanted to exert my independence and walk by myself. That lasted half a minute. I then thought of those most important to me: Mamatella, Paparazzi, my granddad, and Daddy. I aspire to be just like my mom; she is perfection. Paparazzi has always had my best interest at heart. My granddad believed in me when no one else did. Daddy loved me first. Talk about being in a pickle! I prayed about it, thought about it, and this is how it happened: Daddy walked me down and Mamatella gave me away. It worked beautifully. The best part, Mamatella whispered to me: "this is totally awesome" when we linked arms. She could not have been more correct. Thankfully, I knew Ale was the one walking me up the aisle. :) Xoxo-BLC

3 comments:

  1. What a great compromise! You looks so much like your father!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was the perfect day!

    What a beautiful bride you are :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so incredibly sweet and a moment you will remember for ever :)

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark