12.01.2009

Top Tube

You would think if I can blog I could also upload video to YouTube. Nope! Here is a screen-shot of my attempted video submission for the "Re-Lilly Contest." I talk about being inspired to start The Clothes She Kept as an endeavor to go green and keep my closet clean. A+ for effort??? Off to befriend a YouTube nerd ... Xoxo-BLC

13 comments:

  1. haha too funny! I hope you're able to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I tried once and surrendered to Geof for help. Good luck...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, you are too adorable! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww... good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure are darling - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining my blog! I will add yours to my blog roll :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw you look gorgeous! my friend entered the "re-lilly" contest too, I loved watching her video! hope you post your video!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad I was able to purchase something from your sale! :)

    I am terrible at uploading videos!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see your re-lilly video. And - love your chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you make a video? I entered mine at the last minute :)

    Please watch my Re-Lilly Video Contest Entry. My Minnie Olivia & I had a ton of fun making it. This is my first video ever! Also my first YouTube upload!

    I hope to win a Pulitzer Prize! If I was lucky enough to win the grand prize we would Re-Lilly some of the prizes to the local charity mentioned in my video, Cinderella’s Closet & give some to other Facebook Lilly Lovers who supported our video by watching it.

    Happy New Year!
    Wishing everyone a Colorful 2010!
    xx Sue & Olivia
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bdvr2LLils

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark