7.04.2013

Happy Fourth of July!!!

Happy Fourth of July!!! We headed to my in-laws lake house and had the BEST time.
It rained off and on nonstop but that didn't stop us from having fun.
We took the same family photo last year on the red steps ...
... but this year had a four year old on the other end of the camera.
The outtakes were too funny not to share:
Family is by the far the most important thing to me. I am so blessed with a great family and so blessed to have married into such a wonderful family. I loved spending time with everyone, especially this little four year old. She was so sweet and excited about us having a baby and loved feeling baby kick.
Wishing America the happiest of birthdays today!!! Our freedom is priceless and many many many thanks to those who keep us free! Don't forget to set off those fireworks to c-e-l-e-b-r-a-t-e!!!!  Lee Greenwood said it best: "And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me." Cheers to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness! Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark