2.02.2013

February!?! Already ...

Hiya there!!! Pardon by January absence. Time FLEW by and I just cannot believe it. Besides skiing in Telluride, here is the round up:

1. We celebrated a lovely THIRD anniversary. I cannot believe its been three years since our wedding. We celebrated with dindin at a swanky Italian restaurant and it was divine. I feel beyond blessed to spend day in and day out with the love of my life. He is so much fun to walk in life with and brings me joy, happiness, and loads of love.

2. We got sick. Like sicker than sick when sick gets sick. I've never been so sick. I feel like I finally came back to the land of the living. Two weekends on the couch, one day off work, two doctor visits, and too many boxes of tissues to count, I think we have weathered the worst of it.

3. We went to the farm with Recipes From Newlyweds. It was BEYOND fun. I do feel insanely guilty because I think we shared out kooties with all our friends. Sorrrrrrry!!! Stewart had the BEST time and sort of behaved ... he didn't run away so we count that as a plus.

4. Impossolutions. I still haven't made New Year's Resolutions. I usually have them nailed down in January and I just don't know if I can make any this year. The last two years have been so focused on passing two bar exams, getting the perfect job, and setting up our residence, I feel like this year just needs to be filled with laughs, relaxing, and FUN.

So there you have it. You didn't miss much ... but I miss YOU!!! I hope your January has been much more colorful, healthier, and funner than mine. Xoxo-BLC

PS: I just took down the Christmas tree which shows you how behind I really am. Only to put it back up in 42 weeks and 6 days ... :)

1 comment:

  1. I like your outlook...after some tough years, you need one that's resolution free! OR...maybe your resolution should be to relax more!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark