10.25.2012

Picking PINK Pumpkins

It's that time of year to pick a pumpkin or two and, of course, I am always on the hunt for PINK pumpkins. This picture is turning three, but it's too cute not to share again (and again and again):
Many thanks to my sweet college chum for letting me steal the above photog. She is such a talented artist and has displayed these pumpkins outside her darling Lilly Pulitzer Via Shop. Her shop, Pink Boulevard, is nestled outside of Charleston on Johns Island (in-between Seabrook and Kiawah). Pink Boulevard is one of my favorites and is a must see for all South Carolina dwellers or vacationers.
Well, these pink  pumpkins put mine to shame ... how do your pumpkins fair??? 
Happy pink and green haunting!!! Xoxo-BLC

7 comments:

  1. We still haven't gotten our pumpkin! Those pink ones are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink ones are so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pumpkins, but I gotta admit, I am not a huge fan of pink ones - I like the rustic genuine look, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They there I just found your blog! I love it already! I would love if you visited my blog and followed me back if you enjoyed it! :)

    Xoxo
    Makenzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen a pink pumpkin! They're cute but they don't feel very "autumn" to me. Maybe agood way to incorporate pumpkins into spring decor?

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark