3.02.2011

Where The Wild Things Are

Blame it on the Bachelor for reminding me that this summer my husband made a BIG mistake. Like REAL big. He promise to take me on an African Safari. A real one. In Africa. Ha! It came about after I abandoned my wish to visit the San Diego Safari and opted to go to their zoo instead. Both are absolutely magnificent must-sees!!! The zoo has every animal imaginable. At the safari park, you can feed hippos and giraffes and all sorts of wild things. It's remarkable. I just love exotic animals. So you can imagine my excitement that my husband made this mistake. I love to travel. It doesn't matter whether it's near or far, I just want to go!!! And ou can always tell I am excited about something when I start thinking of what to wear. It's the most important part, right!? Hehe. So, these items are my short-list-must-haves: L.L.Bean totebag, J.Crew pink shorts, OR hat, J.Crew tux shirt, J.Crew stripped dress, J.Crew ruffle bathing suit, Frye boots, Lilly Pulitzer scarf, Ralph Lauren sunglasses, and, of course, a killer Cannon camera (not pictured musts: Chacos, gold Toms, and a Patagonia vest). Just like Max from "Where The Wild Things Are," I want to stare into all their yellow eyes without blinking once and we queen of all the wild things. And the queen of the wild things must look safari chic, right!? Honey, I am ready to go when you are!!! ;) Xoxo-BLC

6 comments:

  1. Every safari hunt needs a little lilly and guess what...I am sporting that very murfee scarf today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love J Crew shorts in the summer. You just gave me spring fever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. African safari=my dream vacation. I have it all planned out, now I just need to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After The Bachelor I started telling the bf how much I would adore a safari, and these outfits picks would be perfect. I thought Emily's outfit of shorts, button-down and boots was phenomenal. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, no matter where you go, it will be in s-t-y-l-e for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This year I promised myself I was actually going to purchase some of the ruffled swimsuits that I lust for at J. Crew. My BFF went on an African safari last year and had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark