3.27.2011

Party Animals

With a socially packed weekend, we acted like total party animals this weekend!!! I just love the print below. Don't you!? "Be there of be square" is one my favorite lines. And I think 100x before the event
"what am I going to wear???" The best part is "going bananas" at the social due to TOO much fun!!!
Ale, friends, and I attended a Kappa Delta fundraiser Friday night and oh la la was it fun. Loads of vendors donated items and the KDs bid on those items to raise money for a local charity. The items range from original art to a weekend getaway at the lake to gorgie jewelry to signed footballs and so on. I bid on and won an ah-mazing Chanel gift set and a gift certificate to a local boutique that I adore. I feel so green with greed that Mamatella is going to take the Chanel gift set off my hands. Phew!!! On Saturday, I attended a Ball with my law school besties. It was sooo much fun getting gussied up and celebrating good times with my two favorite law school friends. Since I had too much fun going bananas, I neglected to take any pictures!!! Oopsie!!! Well, this weekend has me looking forward to next weekend. Is it Friday yet!? Xoxo-BLC

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fab weekend, and I love your updated blog header! :) A fun post, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely weekend! The print is adorable and the bubbles crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are still involved with KD. This is my last month of college and I get teary-eyed at the thought of leaving all my KD sisters behind. They truly were the best part of college. Congrats on your fun prizes and AOT!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark