3.28.2011

Neiman Marcus Brownies

One of my favorite cocktail napkins reads: "If I keel over at Walmart, drag my body to Neiman Marcus." Ha!!! I do believe you will have to go to a Walmart-esque place to purchase these ingredients:
So, if I keel over at Walmart, you all know I was just buying Neiman Marcus brownie ingredients, right!? Ha!!! These brownies definitely live up the same standard of the infamous Neiman Marcus cookies I posted almost a year ago. Mmm mmm enjoy!!! Xoxo-BLC

PS: Since we all ♥ cooking and shopping, one of the best cooks I know, Recipes From Newlyweds, is having a blog sale: Clothes from a Newlywed's Closet. Grab a recipe and shop her closet too!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh how I adore Neiman Marcus brownies! I haven't made them in such a long time, but they are so delish. I have got to find some napkins like yours-too cute! Be sure to stop by my blog, I've got a different giveaway going on each day this week!
    XOXO,
    Hannah
    www.hannahandbryan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Neiman Marcus quote just made me laugh out loud! Love it. Tee hee. PS - adore your new header, my dear! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout out! I love getting new followers and visitors on my blogs! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this sounds so terrific! YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a tea towel that says..."If I keel over at Walmart, drag my body to Neiman Marcus." I worked at NM after college. I love making the NM popover but have never made their brownies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maxine
    I love NM brownies...my girlfriend from Dallas sent me the recipe. MI
    I took them to a luncheon and now everyone wants it. They all say WOW
    If I give them the recipe then I won't have a "Super Great" dish to
    pass.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark