3.14.2011

Paradise or Parrot-dise?

If everything went as planned, Mamatella and I would be in paradise right now. I can just feel the warm sun, smell the sea breeze, hear the ocean waving, and, of course, taste that umbrella covered cocktail!!!
But, true to life, life does not always go as planned (You can read about that here. Joeytella is back in the doghouse as far as I am concerned. Oh, who am I kidding? He's too stinking cute!!!). So instead of being in actual paradise, we are in parrot-dise. You know pretend paradise. It's where you put the heat on 80 degrees, play Jimmy Buffett too loud, and dance around the kitchen in your favorite resortwear dress. I am also pretending Joeytella is a parrot, not a dog. I think we all need a little fun in the sun along with a side of rest and relaxation, don't you!??? Join us in parrot-dise!??? Xoxo-BLC

6 comments:

  1. Ok...I have to know where I can buy those chairs from! (and pack my bags for this incredible view!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, here today gone tomorrow in parrot-dise!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark