3.29.2011

Welcome to the Jungle

The moment I saw this adorable face, I was completely smitten!!! This baby cheetah is TOO cute for words.
Quite awhile ago, Murphy's (New) Law introduced me to Zoo Borns. Many thanks CJM!!! I just adore checking in on the itty bitty baby zoo animals all around the world. It's like a mini-zoo visit from the comfort of your desk.
This sweet baby cheetah currently lives at Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay, Florida. Be sure to watch the super cute video here. It can be a jungle out there ... but it's always a welcoming jungle at Zoo Borns!!! Xoxo-BLC

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cheetah is so cute! Love your new blog look! :) Perfect for spring/summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I'm smitten like a kitten, or baby cheetah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i literally just "ooohed" and "aaahed" out loud, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark