3.21.2011

Something to Sing About

For our last night, we ate dindin at Bourbon House and headed to Preservation Hall afterwards. Stepping into Preservation Hall is how I imagined New Orleans looking, feeling, and smelling in the 1950's. The authentic Jazz music is loud and absolutely wonderful ... but this kitty cat sure slept right through it all:
Isn't this kitty cat just precious!??? I can sleep through anything too so I felt like a kindred spirit with her. We were beyond impressed with the music in New Orleans. The street performers we saw while shopping on Royal were ah-mazing. We also heard grammy nominated Bryan Lee & the Blues Power Band, and they blew us out of the water singing the blues. And, he's blind!!! How remarkable? Still, Preservation Hall was our favorite by far and must see. It's time to head home, but we miss Nola already!!! Xoxo-BLC

6 comments:

  1. I was in NOLA this weekend, too! It's a fab place for a mini-vacay. I never want to leave....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED my musical samples!! Made me feel like I was right there!! Now... if only I had some beignets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are having a wonderful time! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely time it looks like you had! Those beignets look devine! And how fun to have met up with some fellow bloggers! Safe travels home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look GREAT! that blue just pops on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite all-time picture of you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark