3.13.2011

Mrs. Beantown Prepster

Monograms and Manicures and I flew in 
this weekend to attend Beantown Prepster's wedding!!! 
It was B--E--Y--O--N--D fun!!!
I am itching to share 
each and every 
single detail with you ... 
but that is ALL hers to share. 
Of course she is too busy honeymooning right now, 
but I can assure you it's well worth the wait.
Hopsy and I had absolute BLAST!!! 
And this little Duke fan even wore 
(*cringe*) Carolina Blue (*gasp*) 
to support my Beantown Prepster. :)
Wishing BP and PB a lifetime of happiness, ♥ love ♥, and, of course, FUNNN!!! Cheers to their wedded bliss.
Xoxo-BLC

12 comments:

  1. You gals look terrific!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ladies in Lilly! (I have been lusting over your dress since it made its debut...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look great! Glad you had a fabulous time--can't wait to hear all about the wedding. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a FABULOUS time! So glad we were able to take it all in together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so nice to meet you at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely lovely. Can't wait for the official wedding recap.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark