3.01.2011

Rabbit, Rabbit

Rabbit, rabbit!!!
Robert Lynd stirred up a little superstition when he wrote "Solomon In All His Glory,"...  it goes  a little like this,

"'Why,' the man in the brown hat laughed at him, 'I thought everybody knew 'Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit.' If you say 'Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit'--three times, just like that--first thing in the morning on the first of the month, even before you say your prayers, you'll get a present before the end of the month." 

So at the beginning of each month,

I am going to start saying a little "rabbit, rabbit." 
Wishing you and yours a
very rabbit, rabbit month 
filled with lots and lots of sunfun, and smiles!!!
Xoxo-BLC

4 comments:

  1. I love a new month because it's like a "fresh start." And spring is oh-so-near too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your calendar. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! And dang, I forgot I bought a cute Lilly desk calendar AGES ago in 2010... I need to find it and put it out already!

    XoXo,
    DC GOP Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now see, this is where our old bbm friendship would come in handy cuz you could remind me first thing on the first day of each month :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark