3.17.2011

Luck o' Lilly!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and yours!!! Today, I am in pursuit of rainbows, pots of gold, leprechauns, everything green, and, of course, the Queen of Green herself: Lilly Pulitzer!!!
Classic AnnieAdventures of a Southern Newlywed, and I met up and attended this mid-day soiree. Oh la la was it FUN!!! Below: Annie, Me, Janie (the Fashion Director at Lilly Pulitzer), and Lauren.
It was impeccably decorated with huge pink flowers; serving punch, cake, and treats galore; and Janie was even painting mini-masterpieces!!! Normally I would have shopped up a storm, but I was fully warned that giving up Lilly for Lent would be uber tough. Sans any purchases (gooood girl), I still feel as though I've been stuck by the Luck o' Lilly!!! May you have a stuck of luck today too. Xoxo-BLC

4 comments:

  1. Oh gracious ... had I not been in Vermont surrounded by snow, you know I would have been there with ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! I don't know how you are giving up Lilly for Lent, though. You're a much stronger woman than I! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you all look so pretty! I love your dress, Lauren and Annie's bright green sweaters are perfect with the black pants. Janie looks darling, as always.

    What a fun event, I'm so happy you were all able to go!

    Sending you a smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark