3.25.2011

Dwell Yeah

Elle Decor must have read my post "Mi Casa Es Tu Casa" because they featured the Lilly Pulitzer line in their April issue. Isn't that fun!? I think Elle Decor has the best nesting tips.
Ever since my bestie saw the showcased Lilly furniture line at market in January and GUSHED and GUSHED and GUSHED about it, I have been itching to see it in full. It has not disappointed at all.
The above number might be my favorite. It appears to just be an ottoman, but it has a secret: it stores shoes inside. How perfect!? What better way to sneak all those new shoe purchases in past my husband??? Ha! See snippets of the Lilly Pulitzer furniture line in Elle Decor, House Beautiful, and HFI Brands. Have you caught the Lilly Pulitzer decorating bug too!??? Xoxo-BLC

PS: Speaking of decorating, I did a little facelift on TCSK. Whatcha think!? :)

4 comments:

  1. Love that ottoman!! Every one needs extra shoe storage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm head over heals in love with the new Lilly Furniture! Have you seen the newest photos HFI released? I did a post about it last week! http://haymarketdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/03/lilly-pulitzer-furniture.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait until the Lilly furniture comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark