1.31.2010

Fur Sure

I know fur sure that my Grams wished and wanted to attend our wedding. We kept her in our prayers and hoped she could. Unfortunately, the daunting 5 hour trip proved too difficult. So instead her sister, my Great Aunt Ma, boarded her plane from Dallas, Texas to be the stand-in-grannie. Great Aunt Ma was just a hoot and a hollar! We fur sure missed Grams and hats off to Great Aunt Ma for keeping her there in spirit. I miss you Grams --- thank you for surrounding us with your love and we hope you feel better soon! Xoxo-BLC

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that fur is so glamorous! Being able to wear a pretty fur stole really makes me want to have a winter wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Absolutely love the fur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! What a wonderful idea! I love all your wedding photos... many congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark