1.30.2010

You've Got Veil

Would it make you worry if I told you I didn't have a veil one week before the wedding? Well, I wasn't and I definitely didn't pester my seamstress because it was the holiday season after all. I returned from the bachelorette festivities and viola --- you've got veil! My seamstress was Mamatella and my my my did she do a fantastic job. She made it so that the lace on the veil would match the lace bolero perfectly. And that it did! The scalloped lace went the entire way around the fingertip length veil. I had so much fun wearing the veil that I did not take it off the entire night. Ha! It was such a blast to wear that I have offered it to my soon-to-be-married friends. Keep your fingers crossed it matches their lace frocks too! Xoxo-BLC

14 comments:

  1. Wow! She can do everything! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous girl! Hope your having a great weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in LOVE!! so very beautiful! Cannot wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading all your "wedding posts." You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything about this photo is just splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know she made your veil! that's so cute! and it was bea-utiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your veil and thought it matched perfectly and you were the prettiest bride ever. Your mom can do everything and do it well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful! i love this photo!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark