1.26.2010

Shoe In

"I had a little shoe tree, nothing would bear
But Manolo Blahniks and vintage Taittinger
The Queen of Style, Ms. Wintour, came to see me
And wrote a piece in Vogue about my shoe tree."
Excerpt from This Little Piggy Went to Prada by Amy Allen
I really thought I would use my wedding shoes as an excuse to purchase Manolo Blahniks or Jimmy Choos, but these Badgley Mischkas stole my heart! And I am so glad they did (so is my bank account). I cannot wait to wear them again. Talk about a shoe-in! Xoxo-BLC

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful choice, they are really (really) fabulous. Great choice!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shoes on a gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes!
    I also love that book! I have it and keep it on my coffe table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! They are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I was going to make do with shoes I already had for my wedding... but then saw a pair of Mia shoes for $40 and had to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them!

    I bought Jimmy Choos, but I found them 50% off, which made my bank account feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brautiful! My wedding shoes were my first find! 22 years later, and I still love them. They are nice and safe in the shoebox, but, alas, my gorgeous, willowy daughter is one-half size up! Maybe I'll dye them and wear them to her wedding one day...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that book too and you have inspired me to pull it back out for a refresher course. The shoes are beeeuuuutiful...XXOO

    ps...totally random but, I had the most vivid dream about you last night. I know! How wierd is that?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous choice! What a pair to treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark