1.28.2010

Bouquet List

As you know, my college bff Apsy owns a flower shop: Moss Floral Design. And oh la la did she just do the most fantastic job. Pictured is my bouquet filled with: roses, peonies, lisianthuses, spray roses, hydrangeas, eucalyputs, heathers, and kochia sedifolia. And it smelled just as pretty as it looks. See the vintage hanky? That was a present from my Granddad's friend. Without the flowers and the vintage hanky, there just would not have been enough pink and green! Xoxo-BLC

4 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful arrangement! I love the multiple pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Kudos to Apsy. What a great friend to have!

    P.S. I'm back from my blogging hiatus, and you know that crazy law school boyfriend of mine? Well, he proposed! I've started a little "wedding inspiration" blog (mostly to show my Mama what I'm thinking about), and I'd love it if you'd stop by a weigh in as a veteran bride!

    Oh, and keep the wedding pictures coming! Please please please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.P.S. The fiance is allergic to peonies AND hydrangeas--my two dream wedding flowers! I'm going to have to really think on that one. I'd seen grosgrain ribbon used to wrap the stems of the flowers, but never a vintage hankie. I'm going to have to start scouring my grandmother's collection :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark