4.27.2009

Walking Down the PINK Boulevard

Have you ever been to Johns Island? Kiawah Island? Seabrook Island? The trio rest outside of Charleston along the beautiful South Carolina coast. There, nestled in Freshfield Village (a.k.a. Land of the Perfect), is Pink Boulevard. Kelsey, an old Clemson chum of mine, owns this Lilly Pulitzer Via Shop and it is one of my absolute FAVORITES. Also, Kelsey is a very talented artist and showcases a tad of artwork around the shop. For you South Carolina dwellers and vacationers, Pink Boulevard is must-visit! I will be in her neck of the woods this summer and am looking forward to shopping up a storm. So do share, what is your favorite LP shop? Xoxo-BLC

16 comments:

  1. ooh! i'll definitely have to check that out next time i'm down there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want to go to Pink Boulevard! I've always wanted to take a trip to Charleston. Perhaps I need to plan that for the upcoming year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fabulous store!!

    My favs are the store in Old Towne, Alexandria, VA and then Five Seasons in Manchester, VT (bc that's where I shop most frequently).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Lilly store! A trip to Kiawah might be in my summer plans, I will have to make a stop here if I make it down south!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! What a fun name for a store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm from Charleston and shop at Palm Avenue, but I'll have to travel to Kiawah to shop at this adorable new store :)

    sHp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! Now I really must get down to SC!

    P.S. I tagged you last night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only Lilly shop by my house is called Melly. Very cute. In the Galleria in Edina.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have to choose C. Orrico in Naples as my fav. But honestly, I've never met a Lilly Shop I didn't like!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember when Kiawah was about the only place you could get Lilly clothes in SC. It was so exclusive to own Lilly. I still love the pink and green, though you may see yourself all over the south now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Kiawah island. We were there for a wedding a few years ago--so cute! I love all Lilly stores! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did someone say... LILLY? :) Looks like a lovely shop.
    Shop for me, would ya? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds so fabulous! :) You can't help but smile reading this post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this Lilly store, we have a beach home at Kiawah and I was there browsing this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The hubs and I were thinking about planning a Charleston trip. And now I'm all pink and green inspired to get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been in there!! YAY I love charleston; my uncle lives at folly beach!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark