4.25.2009

Fancy Pants

Many thanks again to Katie at Such a Lovely Life for this Fancy Pants blog award. Here are the rules: Post the award, mention the award-giver, tag and distribute to all the peeps you want (don't forget to tell 'em). Lastly, answer this: Why do you love blogging? I love blogging because family and friends can drop by for a visit anytime!! Stop and sees are always welcomed, but living in La La Land for law school makes that a tad harder. Without further ado, I am tagging my favorite legal ladies: Just Another Day in Paradise, Just Lovely, No Thank You, The Daily Dear, Classic Girl in Pearls, Lipstick & Legalese, Legally Pink and Green, Beantown Prepster, The Monogrammed Nest, Law School, Life, and Love, Very Married, Peachy Keen, and Pretty in Pink Megan because I want to know why you looooove to blog? Go on fancy pants, talk to me in legalese. Xoxo-BLC

PS: I would love to tag my bff Aussy, but she doesn't have a blog (YET). Raise you hand if you think she should create one ... my hand is raised! :)

10 comments:

  1. Thanks pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- Please tell me your studying is going better than mine. :) We need to discuss the horror that is life as a 1L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! i'm totally going to pass this on! (maybe during class this week? gotta study!!)

    also, i totally identify with the life as a 1L comment. My only consolation is that being a 2L is ever so slightly less stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your award ms. fancy pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on the award! Have a nice Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! and I'd looove to hear from Aussy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award, friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah thank you thank you for the award!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark