4.23.2009

Cutie Pie Honey Bunch

Thank you Katie from Such a Lovely Life for this cute award! The rules: list 10 uncute things about yourself. Yikes!!! Here goes: [1] I use the word "stinky" as a term of endearment. [2] I still jam to Mmm Bop. [3] I hog the remote. [4] I hold a membership card to Danny Tanner's "Lean, Mean, Cleaning Machine Club." [5] I am a worry whort. [6] I can make frog noises. [7] I am currently rocking these sunglasses. Thanks Dad! [8] I have never worn deodorant. Ever. TMI? [9] I dip Wendy's fries in my frosty. [10] I steal my best dance moves from Olive. Just kidding! I'll pass this on to these cutie pies: Good Gals, Inc., Love Being a Nonny, The Duncan Dialogues, Sweet Tea Diaries, and Polka Dots & Protein Bars. Xoxo-BLC

PS: Happy Birthday to Ale's padre!!
PSS: Happy Anniversary to my eldest sissy Elsie and her hubs! <3

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! It was my very first!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I love number four! That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally rock out to MMMMMMMM Bop! I love some Ace of Base, too! Remember them? And who can't resist a Wendy's frosty and fries?! In fact, I think I'll have that for dinner :) Have a fabulous day!

    sHp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 8...really? That's so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!!! I'm so excited! But really, you've never worn deodorant?! LOL!! No worries, I am allergic to it. I can only use a dab. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah deoderant is really over-rated. Especially if you shower everyday and don't sweat much!! Whoo-hoo!!

    I loved number 4, that's too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I left you something on my blog.

    Thanks for all your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shades. Happy Earth Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't wear deo? Well your lucky if you don't have to wear it cause you don't sweat! I shower daily but still need deo cause Im really hot natured!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award, cutie! I also dip my fries from Wendy's in my frosty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ummmm.... "Mmm, Bop" is a classic.. and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmm bop rocks! as does step by step by nkotb!

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never worn deodorant either! Neither did my Nana nor does one of my sister. My theory is that we have low iron. Also, Danny Tanner rocked! Should have known you were of my "ilk" when you used the phrase "spik n span" hahaa...

    ReplyDelete
  14. First of all I'm sorry I accidentally rejected your comment. Whooops! But I did read it and I just went to Youtube and copied and pasted the "Embed" code into my post. Voila! :) Good luck on exams, I am checking out soon also for that little thing called the Bar. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just wanted to say thanks for becoming a follower of my blog.

    From what I've read so far, I really like your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for all of your comments on the Perfect Palette

    ReplyDelete
  17. Who doesn't still jam to Mmmm Bop? And fries dipped in Frosty is classic! There is another award for you at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You dip your fries in your Frostie...oh Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark