4.19.2009

Petal to the Medal

C'est la vie to our last day of the mini-vaca. Tres sad! Many thanks to my dad and stepmadre for a loooovely and memorable time. It was a great calm before the storm ... exams! Ick. And, we missed you sissy. Come next time pretty please? We enjoyed our lazy morning and perused the botanical gardens just before take-off. The sights, sounds, and smells were magnificent. Do tell, are your plants in full bloom? I hope so. Wishing you a very happy springtime!!! Xoxo-BLC

8 comments:

  1. what a wonderful weekend you got to share with them :)

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were able to relax and have a nice time! The gardens look so pretty. The flowers in my garden are in full bloom. I love this time of year :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing those flowers makes me excited for spring/summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great mini-vacay!! Hope you have a great day too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I would LOVE to visit a botanical garden! You lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. waiting, waiting, waiting for my hydrangeas to bloom!!! so glad you had a fun vacation!! great break before the end of the school year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love visiting botanical gardens! My favorite is the Coastal Maine Botanical Garden.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark