4.08.2009

At First Blush

I cannot stop laughing (or blushing). Me and sexy do NOT belong in the same sentence. However, KAC at A Boston Belle and Kirby at Good Gals, Inc. think otherwise and I owe them a big thanks for this sexy award! Here go my five: (1) singing shower, (2), toe cleavage, (3) dancing like no one is watching, (4) casual elegance, and (5) canoodlers. Cheers to you five ... Monkey Me, Monkey You, The Daily Dear, Keeks and Brie, New Girl On Post, and The Glam Guide. Come on, bring sexy back you girlies! Xoxo-BLC

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! I'm so honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats. hope you'll stop by and enter my Smathers & Branson giveaway! xo KAG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having you been showing more leg lately? *wink*
    Congrats on the latest accolade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! And congrats!!

    I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh now I am blushing! :) Thank you so much! And congrats to you! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award! I think it is super fun - and I am loving your blog! Off to check out that "make your own crossword puzzle" fabulousness - yes, its a word. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being offically SEXY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award hot stuff! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark