5.16.2010

Take a Hint

If you followed me on twitter ... here were the hints:
Hint #1: The weekend getaway is in my favorite state!!! And it's not where @ashmlondon is jetsetting --- I miss you AML!!! My favorite state is North Carolina! AML was California-bound.
Hint #2: We are going coastal!!! And by coastal I meant the Neuse River.
Hint #3: Nicholas Sparks wrote about this charming town in one of his books. Did you read At First Sight or True Believer? Nicholas Sparks grew up and still resides here.
Hint #4: This is the homeplace of Pepsi-Cola ... @MuffyMartini's favorite drink! Last hint and I will spill the beans tomorrow. And we drank Coke the whole time! Shame on us!!!
@PreppyBumpkin guessed right! Our weekend away was in New Bern, North Carolina. Mamatella and I had the best time on our extended weekend getaway to the coast. My grandfather, grandmother, uncle, aunt, and cousins kept us in good company throughout our mini-vaca. Until next time!!! Xoxo-BLC

5 comments:

  1. I went to summer camp up there! At Seafarer!!
    I also have an office there and I get to go every so often. Isn't it a cute place? Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in elementary school, I grew up right next to New Bern! Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun! I just love the North Carolina coast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Hope you had a LOVELY time and can't wait to see some pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!

    I wanted to let you know that you have received an award. Stop by my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark