5.10.2010

PEN{nsylvania}CIL this in!

If I could PEN{nsylvania}CIL this event in my calendar on Thursday, I would!!! Lilly Pulitzer + Team Challenge + Beth Dunn = Fun fun fun for all. This trio is hosting a shop, support, and sign event. Shop Lilly Pulitzer. Support Team Challenge. Sign Social Climbers. What could be better!? Team Challenge trains runners or walkers to complete a half-marathon while fundraising to find a cure for ulcerative colitis and Crohon's disease. So go on, show the trio some sisterly-love and PENCIL in shopping, supporting, and signing this Thursday!!! Xoxo-BLC

PS: Today is my sissy Elsie's birthday --- I hope you have the BEST birthday Eeee!!! I love you and miss you. :)

7 comments:

  1. Wish I could go. Too far away. :(

    Happy Birthday to your sister, Elsie!

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great event! I wish I was near enough to go to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no Lili Pulitzer to be found in Amsterdam..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you just a LOVE! Thank you so much. I so wish you were going to be there, I'm dying to meet you!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I was closer I would go to the LP event...like the new header! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark