5.02.2010

Perk Up, Buttercup!

Coffee makes me really happy. Like really happy. I take my coffee the same color as my skin. Darker in the summer, lighter in the winter. Right now, I take my coffee (better known as fairy pee) with ...
one packet of false sugar and one tablespoon of creamer served in a super duper cute cup. I bounce between old faithful: "I am not a paper cup," 
and
flirty fun: Pandamonium thermal mug. It just makes coffee taste better! Don't you agree? What coffee cup do you sport? Java cheers to you and yours. Xoxo-BLC

9 comments:

  1. I saw those adorable mugs at Melly the other day. Just about bought one. I drink my coffee from a coffee mug. If I need to take it to go, then I reach for a very boring stainless thermal mug. But, the more I look at the Lilly mugs, the more I think I need one. Speaking of Lilly, did you see all the fabulous "new arrivals." Drooling....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, I love my coffee too. And, super excited to find out I'm not the only one who likes their coffee different ways during different seasons. Have a fab tab Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute!! Perfect thing to perk you up in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love my coffee too! I need one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. would not be able to live w/o the one that I have from Preppy Princess!

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know how I have to have my coffee fixes several times a day...I have been sporting the See ya Lator Alligator Thermal mug as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh love these! I do agree cute mugs DO make coffee taste nicer. Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute post and I love how you called it false sugar. It sounds like we take our coffee just about the same way. I also prefer to have my coffee in my LP vintage patch thermal mug…xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I am going to get the crocodile one. I don't drink coffee but I spilled my morning chocolate milk all over my white polo yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark