1.18.2014

Skiiiing



I love Vail. I only have Park City and Telluride to compare for westward skiing, but it's great skiing. The slopes are gorgie and it's HUGE. Being MLK weekend, it is FULL. We have had a few loooong waits on the gondola. Once we got up the mountain, the crowd thins out. I am a careful skier and I love love love that it has tons of greens (I'm a chicken!). I did make it down a black and some blues. My favorite part of the mountain: far right. And my favorite part of vacation and skiing: my partner. My husband is just the best. He is my best friend. He is my better part. He is my most fun. I just love being with him. Spending time with him in God's creation isn't too bad either!!! I am beyond blessed to walk this life with him. He makes me a better person and is my center. I am so proud of him and beyond thankful to be his wife. I think of vacation as an investment in us. It's important to get away from it all and remember what is most important. Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark