3.29.2010

Revoked Grocery Shopping Privileges

Ale officially revoked my grocery shopping privileges. How rude!? And I just cannot imagine why!? All I purchased was (1) the items listed on our grocery list and (2) every available Barnum's Animal Crackers.
So what!? I only came home with 12 boxes. Plus, this Lilly Pulitzer edition commemorates Barnum's support of the World Wildlife Fund. Worthy cause, right!??? Remember these posts: Main Squeeze and My Main ... well no one made fun of the ridiculous amount of Flordia's Natural in my refrigerator. Anyhoo, buying LP at the grocery is just more fun!!! That's what she said. Xoxo-BLC

15 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope they have those when I go grocery shopping today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW CUTE! I am going to buy some for a friend today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! hilarious! your title made my think of my hubs. when i send him to the store, he comes home with treats that a 13yr old boy would die for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha that is hilarious! I cannot to pick some up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute. I miss y'all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been searching, I need some Lilly animal crackers in my life! :D Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I have looked high and low for these babies, I wanted to have them for my big birthday bash this weekend. Where dear BLC did you find these precious little gems? XOXO love ya girly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FYI--the TJ Maxx on 31 has some cute Lily Dresses-- I bought one a few weeks ago and breezed in yesterday on my lunch break and saw a few things!

    Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you. Why drink oj when you can eat cookies espcially from a great looking little box and help the little baby critters! What was he thinking? GiGi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too funny! I need to keep checking because Lilly + animal crackers = delish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great! Keep the boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those boxes are cute! I haven't found them here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good for you, we haven't found any yet but continue to look!

    Hope you enjoy a great rest of the week!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  14. They're at the grocery store??? I received a box in the mail last week with a Lilly purchase but I had no idea you could buy them en masse. Perf for easter baskets...XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking everywhere for these!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark