3.25.2010

Not Made Up











I use to draw the line: no Lilly Pulitzer after Labor Day or before Easter. But after the killer 2006 fall season, I crossed that line. I re-drew the line: no sleeping in LP. Well, I crossed that line too after my sweet sister-in-law gifted me the most comfy LP pajamas. I just dream better sleeping in LP!!! Anyhoo, I planned to re-draw the line where LP couldn't tempt me: make-up. But, thanks to MAC and Maybelline that just isn't going to be possible!!! Let's forget line-drawing and get made up!!! Xoxo-BLC

11 comments:

  1. Cool products! Seriously, who thinks of this stuff? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! that new mac looks awesome! their eyeshadows are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...i have yet to find the eye shadow compact at a MAC counter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true! Now I just wish Lilly would team up with Essie or OPI to do a Palm Beach nail collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE! I have that eyeshadow palette, and they are very pretty colors. Looks best with Lilly and other bright colors. I made the mistake of traveling on business with that as my only eye shadow, and while the first day I was in springy pinks, I wore all black the following day...the eyeshadow didn't quite look as good. HEE! Hope you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl, question. I want to order some LP pjs. But I'm not sure about my sizing. I wear a 4-6. Should I get smalls or mediums???

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha love it- new follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love! I used to follow your same Lilly rules when living up North, but it is just way to hard in Texas. I had to whip out the white jeans today (it is over 80), but I am still NOT wearing Lilly until next Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark