3.10.2010

Give the Gift

Looking for the perfect gift to give? Or a surcie for yourself!??? If you live in or near Charlotte, North Carolina, I highly recommend attending The Gift Closet tomorrow through Saturday. I have been on the hunt for shoe clips lately --- to spice up ballet flats or mules or skinny stilettos. Anyhoo, Soul will be debuting their vintage shoe clips!!! Imagine my excitement. From cake to art to tennis skirts, The Gift Closet will have something to feed your fancy. Go on, give the perfect gift! Xoxo-BLC

5 comments:

  1. Those are so fabulous! I wish I was close enough to check that out! Can't wait to see if you get any goodies! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, thanks for the tip! I might be stopping by this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My SIL lives in Charlotte, so I will have to share this with her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! I think these would be darling on ballet flats in particular :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark