3.28.2010

Beau`ti-ful

My beautifullll SIL, Life in Fun Size, shared her Beautiful Blogger award with me!! Many thanks pookie!!! The rules: paste picture, say 7 interesting things about yourself, and pass it on to 7 more bloggers! Here goes:
1. I just booked my flight to Philly for a girls-only weekend with a BFF!!!
2. The itinerary: LILLY PULITZER WAREHOUSE SALE ... eeeeek!
3. Completely Unveiled recently featured my favorite florist: Moss Floral Designs!!
4. Ale and I were both in the paper this past week (for different things).
5. I think the American Museum of Natural History's Spring Safari will be the biggest, best, most wonderful event of the Spring.
6. And I think everyone should vote on Janie's Spring Safari soiree outfit custom made by LP!!!
7. This week I formally accepted my invitation to join the Junior League.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Junior League invite! You will love it! I have been a member for 9 years now.
    Stop by my new blog Manor Lane (https://www.onemanorlane.blogspot.com). I tagged you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome...I LOVE my JL membership! My life is so enriched...you will be such a perfect member!

    I'm an undercover reader....love your pics and words! Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on this award, gorgeous! Thank you so much for thinking of me too! The girls weekend in sounds like a blast. That is so wonderful that you and Ale both made the paper the same week. You’re very popular ;) I hope you enjoy Junior League. It looks like there are lots of exciting things going on for you right now…xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to the sale in Philly too! When are you arriving, we should meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thank you so much!! You're a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats BLC! :) Thanks for my award!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark