3.08.2010

Pinkeye

I think I am suffering from pinkeye after watching Martha Stewart's Pink Show!!! After the Lilly Pulitzer show last year, Martha and I are BFF! Speaking of BFFs, did you see Liz and Jane's Pink Show-fashion show??? I am currently obsessed with their daily Shopafrolic fashion emails (thanks to BFF LP). Liz has this great shopping slogan: "If it's expensive, sleep on it. If you still want it in the morning, go for it. If it's gone, it wasn't meant to be. If it's there, it was!" I think if it's pink, you can skip the sleeping on it part!! Seeing the world in PINK isn't so bad, is it!??? Xoxo-BLC

PS: I am wishing The Sweet Southern Life a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love Shopafrolic! And I think I'll adopt your 'if it's pink' rule - it will work especially well for Spring & Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I tivo martha and can't wait to get home and watch it, I didn't realize today was a pink show... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPPEE!! Just signed up for Shopafrolic! Thanks for sharing Miss BLC! XOOXOX

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark