6.21.2011

Happy ... Happy ... Happy!!!

It's the first official day of summer and National Pink Day and Wear Your Lilly Pulitzer Day ...
I can hardly contain my excitement!!! I live for summering ... don't you!?!
Don't fret: I am wearing PINK and LILLY today to celebrate all three at once. It wasn't too tough!!! Are you joining the celebration too!?! Happy First Day of Summer and National Pink Day and Wear Your Lilly Pulitzer Day!!! That's a lot of happies, isn't it!?! Xoxo-BLC

PS: If you follow me on Twitter (@TCSKxoxo), I will be sure to tweet a picture of my PINK and LILLY outfit!!!
PSS: Ooopsie daisy!!! I thought National Pink Day was today ... but it's actually this Thursday. There is no harm in celebrating early, now is there!?! :)
PPSS: For all of you who are not in the twitterverse ... here is the Lilly-fied snap from today. It's me and my cousin's minnie. We both ♥ Lilly and summertime (and pink too)!!!

7 comments:

  1. Soooo happy today!
    Life doesn't get any better than this.
    PINK Lilly bikini on the beach with the Lilly beach towels, jellies, and sunnies! Wooo Hooo!

    Dinner with my pink Hot to Trot skirt, golf shirt and new Paige sandals.

    Love,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wearing my Lilly! However I went with a vintage blue and green simple skirt this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! I'm wearing my Lilly scarf to work with a white sweater and hot pink skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing a combo also of pink AND Lilly! You just can't be anything but happy when wearing that combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO for summer...I am in my Lilly today!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely in Lilly today! Love it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe you are too cute! I was poolside all day today and don't have a Lilly bikini so I didn't get to wear any--I will make up for it tomorrow though!

    PS-I went to Wal-Mart to check out that cute cover-up you got and got one for myself as well as two other cotton OPI cover-ups! Thanks for the fabulous tip!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark