6.19.2011

Beach Bummed

While we nested in Grayton Beach, Florida, we hopped over to Seaside daily. My husband grew up going to Seaside and this was my first trip ever. From shopping at the Barefoot Princess to eating lobster rolls at the Shrimp Shack to sunning, it did not disappoint and was a must see.
I am going to miss: umbrella covered drinks, beach reads, and loooong strolls beachside. We literally just decided to up and go to the beach Wednesday. And I am sooo glad we did. Sun is good for the soul. We are all beach bummed out ... until next time!!! Au Revior Florida!!! Xoxo-BLC

1 comment:

  1. Seaside is one of the most charming places I've ever visited. The people, houses, and atmosphere all right on the beach make for such a homey setting. I've grown up going there and would recommend it to anyone looking to get away!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark