10.29.2011

A "Kick Off Your Heels" Wedding

I must say, for three girl, three boys, two hours, one bathroom, and one mirror, we don't look too shabby!!! I was even ready e-a-r-l-y. When does that ever happen!?! I grabbed a cocktail with the boys and then the six of us headed to the wedding. The ceremony took place in the courtyard of a big Southern home. As you can see, it was gorgeous!!! I am so glad the frock I wore hid grass stains well because I took quite a spill right after the wedding. What was I thinking: heels on grass!?! Oh well! The reception took place under a huge tent and oh-was-it fun. I kicked off those dreadful heels and danced the night away in glittery Toms. I am beyond thrilled for these two Clemson chums and their I-dos!!! Many thanks for including us in your special day --- and it was quite special indeed. Cheers to your love, laughter, and happily ever after!!! Xoxo-BLC

PS: How d-i-v-i-n-e is the bride's dress!?!?! I just love the ruffles and frills. She sure looks absolutely stunning!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun, minus that little tumble! Her dress is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous wedding, looks like so much fun!

    *I'm loving your Halloween banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice wedding theme pics !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make me yearn for Lilly dresses I didn't scoop up in time! That dress looks divine on you, and your friend is absolutely stunning. What a fabulous wedding. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark