10.31.2011

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween to you and yours! I hope it is super spoooooktacular. Xoxo-BLC

PS: This is what our royal 'ween looked like:
 It was a low-key, trick-or-treat filled night with good friends. Many thanks to This Little Nest for hosting us!!! I loved dressing up as Princess Beatrice!!! Did you catch the Today Show cast as the entire royal family!?! I thought it was a hoot and a hollar!!! :)
PSS: I cannot stop wearing  Noble House Designs' Neon Vintage II necklace. TDF!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween to you too, and I love your blog header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the header! So fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is your dress from Tracy Negoshian?

    -Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark