7.14.2010

Lilly Pulitzer & Cocodot have me cuckoooo ...

I am cuckoo, cuckoo for this partnership:
I previously decided our first Christmas card would THIS picture of us at our wedding even though Lilly Pulitzer made the most darling Christmas stationary last year. Now I can have my picture and Lilly Pulitzer with Cocodot!!! Let the greeting and inviting being with LP+C!!! Xoxo-BLC

PS: Cocodot kindly offered my readers and I 30% off the $49.00 membership fee with the code LillyStyle2010!!! Many thanks C for that gracious discount! Now let's shop away!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Cocodot and LOVE that Lilly joined forces with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty! I love your wedding picture, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you memeber?! We can send each other notes if so! J'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw this earlier today, SO EXCITING. I was going to blog it later, perhaps I will track back ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark