7.23.2010

Is it August yet!?

Eeeek!!! I arrived home to quite the surprise today. The pictured Lilly Pulitzer Agenda was patiently waiting at my doorstep. Thanks a million to Lifeguard Press for sending me the new Lilly Pulitzer Agenda in Just Checking In!!! I absolutely adore this agenda and I truly appreciate your generosity. I think everyone should have one. I cannot wait for August to hurry up and get here so I can use it already! Again, thank you thank you thank you Lifeguard Press for spoiling me. Now, go on already and get yours too!!! Xoxo-BLC

PS: Many thanks to all my readers who weighed in on which color option to pick!!! Blue or "Just Checking In" received the most votes ... so I think Lifeguard Press took YOUR advice!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. How pretty! A perfect fit for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I ordered mine in White Zin. I can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey darling... I'm on the hunt for the perfect agenda for school and this one may have hit the mark... I have two questions for you... how large is the pocket folder? would you mind taking a picture of it? And would you mind sending me a picture of the weekly planning pages? I'm looking for something with lots of lines per day to keep track of med school reading assignments thanks! I checked lifeguard press' website and they didn't have images of those features.

    ~Elle

    you can email me the pictures if you want to.... danimjo@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! So cute. And the Just Checking In print looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark