7.13.2010

If This Line Could Talk

Have you heard of Jules Reid? Two of my favorite blogs, Summer Is A Verb and Pretty In Pink Megan,  alerted me to the fabulous designer Jules Reid. Her line is vintage meets bold meets bohemian meets effortlessly chic:
Divine, right!? I love her use of vibrant color and textured fabrics. The Teddy, the India  housecoat, and La Mer are my favorite dresses!!! The lace embellishment, metallic trim, and bold jewels are just perfect effects.
From stockbroker to interior designer to fashion designer all while playing mommy to four, her story fascinates and inspires me. My wardrobe is not complete without more Jules Reid!!! Chin chin! Xoxo-BLC

PS: Also, many thanks to The Love List ... this week only 25% off the Jules Reid line with BLOG25. :)

9 comments:

  1. LOVE JR! Thanks for sharing your favorites, and the sale too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tunics are FAB!! Thanks for sharing-

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing the 25% off. you have fabulous taste. i'm headed to the site now. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may or may not be contributing to my financial downfall. Appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to have to head on over!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark