7.25.2010

Favorite Frock

It's Sunday ...
And we had a wild weekend:
First we attended an art benefit.
Then a dinner party.
Next, a cookout.
Of course Sunday School and church.
Followed by a lovely Sunday brunch with friends.
And I didn't snap one picture to capture the fun?
Ooopsie!!! So instead, here is the picture of ...
My favorite frock!
I wore it Friday to our dinner party.
It's elegant, but comfortable.
It's chic, but timeless.
I just love it!!!
What is your favorite frock?
I hope you had a WILD weekend too.
Xoxo-BLC

PS: Happy Birthday to the best Grandad ever!!! One of my favorite memories is going frock shopping my freshman year of collge. I love you and miss you. Enjoy your day!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Love this frock. My favorite right now would have to be the Creme Fraiche Worth Shift. Just wore it yesterday to church. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS! I would wear this all the time in Charleston...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress. My grandfather took me frock shopping a few weeks before I left for my freshman year of college. It was one of the best days I've ever had. Hop was such a clothes horse and he had so much fun picking outfits for me. I've saved two of the sweaters from that shopping trip and still have them after 17 years. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just sent a Cocodot card in this Lilly pattern! I love it, so summery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's another shift I've been eying up all summer. Finally caved and had Jack from Lilly find me what had to be the last remaining size 6 Crabby shift in the country. It was the one that almost got away...XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark