8.30.2009

Date with Dateline

I have a date with Dateline tonight and my fingers are crossed my sissy Lala will be featured! Lala, a clinical directer of autism genetic research, was filmed months ago working with an autistic child. Tonight's episode discusses the relationship between child vaccines and autism. What a great debate! We are soooo excited to see Lala on TV ... again (the first time she was on the West Wing)! Cheers to you sissy!!! Xoxo-BLC

PS: Shouldn't NBC change their peacock to this super cute dude!? :)

8 comments:

  1. I have the best Sister ever!!! Sadly I was cut from Dateline :( They must not have realized how good my left shoulder looked on The West Wing and what true TV magic they had before them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to Anonymous: Ah! Well, that is still quite exciting that you were possibly going to be on Dateline!

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome that your sister was considered, even if she got cut! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying for that peacock dress!! We just got it at Pink on Main...soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome!

    Also, I totally bought that Peacock dress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dvr'd that!! I watched off and on while trying to get ML ready for bed! Now I must watch it again to look for your sis!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark