5.24.2013

Don't Be So Taboo ... Or DO!!!

Whisked by a quite taxi ride to Worth Avenue, we window shopped before dinning at Taboo.
Old friend Murphy's New Law made the dindin recommendation and I am so glad she did.
It was delishhh. While there,  a sweet old lady asked me if we were having a boy or girl.
I told her we were keeping it a surprise and she said: "Well I know for sure it's either a boy or a girl."
It was such a funny exchange and it tickled me so.
Our stroll on Worth Avenue passed over Via Mizner ... calling all Lilly lovers: where it ALL started with that juice stand!!! This area was so precious and had such amazing shopping. If I lived in Palm Beach I don't think I would ever shop online or go to another mall again. Xoxo-BLC

1 comment:

  1. oo I love Taboo! I went there for the first time in January! delish!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark