5.10.2013

Speech, Speech, Speech!

It's time to kick off the wedding festivities with the rehearsal dinner! The couple is marrying on Edisto Island and it's just a stunning place. I've never ever been here but what a gem. The rehearsal dinner took place at such a cute location near the golf course. They served a low country boil that was deeeelissssh. Food just tastes better pregnant and this dindin did not disappoint. Half way thru the evening, it was time to toast the happy couple. I know I am completely biased, but I just love it when my husband gives a speech. My heart always races because I am nervous for him ... but he always speaks with such ease in front of big crowds. He always has such a heartfelt message and has everyone laughing --- he is usually short and sweet. This time was no exception! Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark