5.25.2013

C. Orrico's Lilly Land

A visit to Palm Beach isn't complete without a trip to the local Lilly store ...
I've shopped C. Orrico online and oh la la do they have everrrrrry bit of the Lilly line. It was so fun seeing it ALL in one store. Again, not much fits the belly ... but it's still fun to look.
 My husband was so patient and clearly wins husband of the year award after I made us stop here. :)
 Don't you just love the Lilly couch? I actually have ooodles of this exact fabric ... 
... don't tempt me to try this at home ...
I was verrry impressed with the Lilly sale selection - they had LOADS of inventory on sale. If you are hunting for a piece from Resort or Spring, give the shop girls at C. Orrico a call ... they just might have it on sale!!! Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark