12.28.2012

World of Aerin

Aerin Lauder ranks high on my list of style icons. I love spotting her in Town & Country at swanky events and I am always mesmerized by her simple elegance, always gorgeous and effortless.
I've been equally mesmerized by her new line: Aerin. It's still a Lauder family endeavor but Aerin is the tastesetter and stylemaker. Items from her line were sure-adds to my holiday gift guide below.
Her website is a must-see.
Of course her site features her beauty products and home line, but it also gives an insiders glimpse to her travels, interests, photoshoots, family times, beauty, artwork, and homelife. 
 In the WSJ interview, Aerin had this to say: "The biggest beauty lesson my grandmother taught me is that you only have one face, so take care of it. She taught me that everything starts with a good skin care routine. She also taught me that while something might be fun to look at in a magazine, it doesn't mean you have to wear it."
I love that she even shared her skincare routine --- it's so simple. And, did you know ... Lilly is teaming up with Estee Lauder!?! It's bound to be colorful: Lilly in prints and Estee in makeup. :)
Chin chinc to Aerin's new line and may the best be yet to come. Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark