12.14.2012

Home + Kiss the Cook :: Gift Guide 2012

Never ever in a million years did I think I would find myself quoting Carrie Bradshaw on this one: "I've been cheating on fashion with furniture." But I totally agree!!! Making a house warm and cozy is no small feat. As a new homeowner in 2012, I find myself with a new appreciation for housewares and cooking.
:: Sally King Benedict (thank you Karin!!!) :: Zara Home Pillow :: Zara Home Candle :: 
::Bronze Giraffe :: Sheridan French Pillows :: Dana Gibson Lamp :: Two's Company Prints ::

:: Paper Placemats :: Kitchen Aid Mixer :: Zara Home Silver Tray :: London Tea Set ::
:: Zara Home Charger :: Zara Home Serving Pieces :: Sheridan French Napkin Ring ::
:: Zara Home Napkins :: Aerin Salt and Pepper Shaker :: Sheridan French Coasters ::

Dish: how do you feather and nest your home!?! I do believe these are great gifts for mothers, aunts, grandmothers ... and all those hard-to-buy-for ladies!!! Xoxo-BLC

2 comments:

  1. Love the lamp! and the turquoise kitchen aid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the artwork might be Sally King Benedict? She's in Atlanta. She has a web site http://www.sallybenedict.com/work/paintings/ Love her work.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark