2.11.2012

PULL!!!


If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!!! The boys could not wait to fire their shotguns
and they were gracious enough to let us play too:
video
We used "redneck earplugs" ... you know, plugging your ears with your fingers. It works!
It sure was fun! And the best part ... no animals were hurt in the process. :)
All this fresh air must be going to my head, because I still
cannot get over how pretty this space is. Even the clouds were ah-mazing.
The two couples brought their furbabies and oh my goodness did they have fun!!!
It was so much fun watching them run, jump, hop, and play. Xoxo-BLC

3 comments:

  1. How much fun! Redneck earplugs ... you make me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lot for this useful article, nice post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love being in the country--it just brings a calm over me! Shooting can be so fun, but after awhile my arm and shoulders get so sore!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark