8.13.2011

Showered with Love

I co-hosted a bridal shower with two of my college chums for our favorite bride-to-be!!!
L to R: Lola's Journey To and From, the bride-to-be Skipper, Wren, and moi.
We hosted the shower in Wren's in-laws backyard. It's one of the most gorgeous backdrops!!!
It was so much fun showering the bride-to-be with love ... and lots of pressies!!!
I thought my vintage Lilly shift was cute until Baby Wren joined the party.
She is too precious for words!!! Look at that smile!!!
It was so much fun showering Skipper with lots of loooove.
Cheers to Skipper's love, laughter and happily ever after!!! Xoxo-BLC

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous shower...congrats to Skipper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous party! You all look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your dress! And the setting is fantastic!

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! Everything looks so precious and your Lilly dress is adorable, of course! :) I should have had you in charge of one of my showers, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was admiring your dress--vintage Lilly--no wonder! You all look gorgeous. What a fun party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it and love spending time with you even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omigosh --that baby is so cute! i love your dress too!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You girls all have adorable dresses! Love the pink, and am swooning over the white one!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark